Intensive CoursesOur intensive driving courses are designed for those pupils who are suited to learning at an accelerated rate of learning, for example:
- Work may prevent you being in a location long enough to learn over a longer time period for example shop fitters, electricians.
- That ideal job you always wanted that demands you can drive – you never seem to have the time to devote to driving lessons
- You can take some annual leave and do the course and still have time for leisure.
- Students moving away from home- needing the freedom to get about independently- half term courses might help.
- 10 hours = £300
- 15 hours = £435
- 20 hours = £560
- 25 hours = £700
- 30 hours = £ 810
- 40 hours = £1080
If you have a question that has not been answered by what you have read, do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Terms & Conditions
- Instructor reserves the right to postpone the test if the pupil does not keep up with the course.
- Intensive courses are not for all drivers due to the intense nature of the learning. The pupil and instructor will generally be able to understand by the second day of the course if the pupil is keeping up with the syllabus.
- Cancellation of the test at the last minute by the DSA is beyond the control of Drive2Freedom, whilst a further date will be arranged by the DSA Drive2Freedom will not be liable for any losses or disruption arising.
- Additional lessons will be charged at £26
- A 20% deposit required